Text FORMULA – CHAR Function
What Does It Do?
This function converts a normal number to the character it represent in the ANSI
character set used by Windows.
The Number must be between 1 and 255.
The result will be a character with no special formatting.
The following is a list of all 255 numbers and the characters they represent.
Note that most Windows based program may not display some of the special characters, these will be displayed as a small box.
Number 32 does not show as it is the SPACEBAR character.
Advanced Excel Formulas Index
- Jump To Advance Excel Formulas Main Menu
- Jump To Database Function
- Jump To Date and Time Function
- Jump To Financial Function
- Jump To Informational Function
- Jump to Logical Function
- Jump To Math Function
- Jump to Statistical Function
- Jump To Engineering Function
- Jump To Text Function