Text Formulas – Clean Function
What Does It Do – Clean Function?
This function removes any nonprintable characters from text.
These nonprinting characters are often found in data which has been imported from other systems such as database imports from mainframes.
No special formatting is needed. The result will show as normal text.
Advanced Excel Formulas Index
- Jump To Advance Excel Formulas Main Menu
- Jump To Database Function
- Jump To Date and Time Function
- Jump To Financial Function
- Jump To Informational Function
- Jump to Logical Function
- Jump To Math Function
- Jump to Statistical Function
- Jump To Engineering Function
- Jump To Text Function