If you feel uncomfortable for sharing your friends list with general public then this articles ” hide friends on facebook ” is mainly written for you only. The default facebook account doesn’t come with the predefined setting to secure user profile data like friends list, photos, comment, share etc. User’s need to edit such setting as per their requirement.
This Topic cover only to “Hide Facebook Friends List from unknown people”
Facebook allows you to edit your privacy setting to show or hide friends on Facebook with the listed options.
- Only Me
- Close Friends
- Specified Area
- College / School
- Page / Groups
Let Learn how to hide friends on Facebook – Some simple step and it is done.
Steps To Hide Friends on Facebook From Public
1. Login To Your Facebook Account
Login to your facebook account to hide friends list on facebook from others
2. Click For Your Profile Button
You have to find privacy setting tab button under Profile button, so click for Profile Tab.
3. Select Friends List / Click Friends Button
Get it into friends list, Friends list is the place where your will get all the privacy setting for friends
4. Click Manage Setting > Edit Privacy Setting
Under friends list you will get a Manage button and under that your have to click for Edit Privacy Button
5. Select “Only Me” for Who Can See Your Friends List?
Click for edit privacy button, there your will get three settings
- Who can see your friends list? – edit your option as per your need.
- Who can see the people and lists you follow?
- Who can see your followers on your timeline?
Conclusion : Hide Friends On Facebook
So, All the listed simple steps are very easy and help to hide your facebook friends list from general people.
Please share this articles if you would find this useful for others and do like our page on Facebook