The best app to record the screen of your Android Device or Tablet. It does NOT require to root your device, The App/Apk is available with no time limit, no watermark, ad free and very easy to use with one action to start and stop recording.
This Mobile Display recording app for Android will let you make beautiful screencast videos by providing every feature that you need in a simple and elegant user experience design.
Important Feature of Screen Recording App/Apk On Your Android Device
- Mobile Display recording android App lets you record your screen to HD and FullHD videos and it is the only screencast app in the Android market that can be paused and resumed while recording.
- You can also record audio from the mic and it is automatically muxed into the screencast videos. That makes it very convenient to create tutorial, promotional video, comment about your game and gameplay or record video chat.
- The floating window always staying on top will let you snap at the exact moment on any screen.
- In the settings, you can enable screen touches so the people who are watching your videos will know exactly what you are doing.
Additionally, there are many other features in this free screen recorder App /Apk such as setting video resolution, bit-rate, screen orientation, customized timer to stop, saving directory selection, view/share or delete your recorded videos… All of them are free for you!
Download From Play Store
How to Capture Screen Recording On Your Android Device Without Rooting Device
- Download AZ Screen Recorder on Andriod Phone to Record Mobile Screen
- Activate the App and Click screen Record
- Record everything on screen and Go to
- Push Down Notification Drawer to Stop Video Recording on Android Device
- Play Recorder Video On Any Android Video Player
Learn Screen Capturing On Your Android Device (No root required)
Image 1 : Download AZ Screen Recorder from Google Play Store on Your Android Device
Image 2 : Install AZ Screen Recorder on Your Android Device
Image 3 : Open AZ Screen Recorder
Image 4 : Record Button to Record Screen and Setting Buton to Set Video Setting
Image 5 : Some of Video Resolution Setting Screenshot
Image 6 : Some of Orientation Setting Option to Record Screen on Android Device
Image 7 : Audio Mute Setting on AZ Screen Record
Image 8 : Press Start Record Button on AZ screen Record App to Record Screen
Image 9 : Press Start Now
Image 10 :
Image 11 : Push Down Notification Drawer to Stop Video Recording on Android Device
Image 12 : Play Recording Video On Android Device. You can also Delete or Trim the Recorder Video
Image 13 : Playing Screen Recoding on Android Device
Company goal is to develop the best free screen recorder App for Android Device that makes everyone satisfied but if you want to support us and/or want to upgrade to pro version, you can buy the donation package and get the super cool and unique features that cannot be found from any other screen recorder in the market :
★ Magic button : a button that controls your Android Videos Screen recording without showing anything on the screen. Thus, your video viewers will solely focus on the app, the game or whatever you want to screencast.
★ Overlay front camera : you can record your face and your emotions in a small overlay window, which can be dragged freely to any position on the screen and customized to any size and opacity.
★ Countdown timer : is there something you have to prepare before recording your Android Screen? Don’t worry, the countdown timer will wait until you are ready to start and snap at the moment you want.
★ Draw on screen : this unique feature is huge when making a tutorial. You can emphasize, draw a symbol or mark something with any chosen colour directly on your screen.
★ Trim videos : the screencast can be long and contains unnecessary information, you can trim the parts you don’t want to make your videos even more impressive.
If you have any questions feel free to ask them in the comment box below!