Listed All Tally ERP 9 Shortcuts Keys. Simple Go through the Tally Tutorial and Learn How to work with Tally Accounting Software. 40 Chapters Free Course
GenronEducation and GenronTech provide all the Computer Software tutorials to the readers of website. We are starting with Tally ERP 9 Shortcuts Keys. Get daily articles submit for Tally Course Tutorials
List of all The Tally ERP 9 Shortcut Keys
Ctrl + F9
- Debit Note ( Purchase Return )
Ctrl + F8
- Credit Note ( Sales Return )
Alt + F7
- Manufacturing Journal / Stock Journal
Alt + F4
Alt + F5
Alt + F9
Alt + F10
- To accept information typed into a field.
- To accept a voucher or master.
- To get a report with further details of an item in a report.
- To remove what has been typed into a field.
- To exit a screen.
- To indicate you do not want to accept a voucher or master.
- To accept a form wherever you use the key combination the screen or report will be accepted as it is on this screen.
- It quits the screen without making any changed to it.
- To create a master at a voucher screen.
- When working within an amount field presses Alt+C to act as a calculator.
- To delete a voucher.
- To delete a master.
- To alter a master while making an entry or viewing report.
- Configuration options are applicable to all the companies in a data directory.
- Voucher mode (Cr. Dr)
- Invoice mode (name of item, rate, quantity, and amount)
Alt + P
Alt + E
Alt + F1 Under Report
- Show the Report in Detail
CTRL + Q
Alt + D
- Delete Anything like Voucher, Entries, Bills, Ledger, Inventory Item or Company.
Alt + X
Alt + 2
- Duplicate Voucher / Invoice Entry
Alt + A
Alt + I
Alt + R
- To Remove Voucher Line Under Display > Daybook
- To select Multiple Voucher under Display > Daybook
Alt + U
Ctrl + U
Ctrl + Alt + C
- For Copying Data from Tally
Ctrl + Alt + V
- For Pasting data in Tally
Must Read: How to Pass Journal Entries In Tally ERP 9