WATCH Boat Xtend App Download And User Manual. Allow this manual to guide you through the functioning of your smartwatch. Please read it thoroughly before using it for a smooth sail. You may refer to these instructions for later use as well. You will get the Download link for Boat Xtend App Download and User Manual for a Better Understanding
Thank you for Reading the Article for Boat Xtend Watch User Manual and App Download Link the boAt Watch Xtend as your fitness transformation companion.
Allow this manual to guide you through the functioning of your smartwatch. Please read it thoroughly before using it for a smooth sail. You may refer to these instructions for later use as well.
Boat Xtend 23mm Strap Size
Only for Boat Xtend Smart Watch. This is a 23mm lug size watch Strap, Please don’t try to order it for experiment purposes on any other watch. Affiliate Link Below
Boat Xtend Package Contents
- boAt WATCH Xtend x1
- User Manual x1
- USB magnetic charging cables x1
- Warranty Card x1
How to Charge Boat Xtend WATCH
The smartwatch must be charged before initial use. It takes around 2 hours to be fully charged.
Connect and charge the watch with the image as a reference, using a 5V/2A adapter.
How to TURN THE Smartwatch
Long press the side button to turn the watch on.
BOAT XTEND SMARTWATCH APP DOWNLOAD
Download the boAt Xtend smartwatch app for Android on your phone
Download the boAt Xtend smartwatch app for IOS on your phone
1. Available on both App Store (i05 9.0 and above) and Google Play Store (Android 6.0 and above)
Scan [QR CODE]
(Also available on the watch under ‘Settings’)
2. Connect the device to the mobile application. Do not connect with the phone’s Bluetooth directly.
3. Tap on “Add device” or “+” icon on top Tight comer of device section.
4. Select Xtend on the home screen of the app and tap on bind.
5. To use all features of your Watch Xtend seamlessly, tap on ‘yes’ to the ‘connection’ and ‘grant access’ system prompt.
6. Turn your phone’s Bluetooth and GPS on.
To ensure connectivity throughout your Journey, make sure the app is allowed to run in the background of your phone at all times.
ACCESSING FEATURES ON THE SMARTWATCH APP
Home Page: Pull down to synchronize your data. You can add or remove cards on the home page by tapping on the edit cards’
- Training: Start any sport of your preference. Calibrate your phone’s GPS to track routes.
- Device: Click on the device info card to enter the menu
Watch Face Market: Tap on ‘new arrivals’ to browse through watch faces.
Customize your watch face by adding a photo from your camera or album or select from the pre-loaded ones.
Note: Make sure your watch and phone are connected via Bluetooth. Do not exit the downloading interface untilt displays 100% downloaded.
Amazon Alexa: To use the voice assistance through your watch, log in with your Amazon account on the app
Health Monitoring: Enable automatic or real-time heart rate monitoring, stress monitoring, enable excessive stress reminders, hydration reminders, sedentary reminders, and menstrual cycle alerts.
Open App — devices — device info — health monitoring
Call Alerts: You can turn on call alerts to get notifications of important calls when you want.
Message Notification: Enable to get real-time notifications on the watch
Device Settings: Enable DND, Find My Phone, Music Control, Wake Gesture, & Weather to use it on the watch
SYNCING YOUR SMARTWATCH TO THE APP
- Open the app on your phone.
- Make sure your watch Xtend is connected to the app.
- Synchronization will start automatically once you enter the app interface.
Note: Synchronize data at least once a day to avoid data loss in the watch.
NAVIGATING THROUGH THE FUNCTIONS
Press the multifunction button once to enter the main menu
Health Data: Tap on this to view your daily step count, calories burnt, distance covered and sports data.
Sports Mode: Tap on this to access the 14 sports modes on the menu, which include:
- Outdoor Run, Indoor Run, Outdoor Walk, Indoor Walk, Hiking,
- Outdoor Cycle, Indoor Cycle, Cricket, Yoga, Workout, Pool Swim,
- Open Water Swim, Rower & Elliptical.
- Tap on your preferred activity to begin. You can swipe left to access music control while you work out.
- To pause/resume: short press the side button
- To end: short press > tap on the Xicon —> long press to end sport.
- All records willbe available on the app if you keep it synchronized.
- A minimum of | minute of any activity required for the watch to record.
- The touch screen will not function when exposed to water. When your watch does get wet, wipe the surface with a soft cloth before using
- Make sure the maximum depth of water is 50m & maximum time of exposure in waters 30 minutes.
Amazon Alexa on Boat Xtend Smartwatch
To access Amazon Alexa Voice Assistant, your Alexa account needs to be logged in on the app. On the app, go to Device –> Amazon Alexa –> Login with Amazon.
Once you are logged in, you can access Alexa by swiping right, long pressing the side button, or from the main menu!
When in use, the Alexa function will begin at the ‘listening’ interface.
Once a voice command is recognized, it turns into the ‘thinking’ interface, to then return an answer to your command. You can enable stopwatch, alarm 8, countdown
In case the request times out, voice can’t be recognized, the account isn’t logged in, the Internet is unstable or Bluetooth isn’t connected, the device will display error prompts. If that happens, wait for 10 seconds, check all connections, and try again!
Sports Records: Tap on this to check your sports data.
Heart Rate Monitor: Tap on this icon to measure your heart rate. Wear the watch on your wrist, keep it close to your heart, and stay still.
Note: Measurements are for reference only and not for medical purposes.
Blood Oxygen Level Monitor: Tap on this icon to measure your SPO2 levels. Wear the watch on your wrist and stay still.
Note: Measurements are for reference only and not for medical
- Wear the watch on your wrist and tap on the icon to measure stress levels. Try to stay still.
- The stress monitor tracks your heart rate to track levels of stress.
- The watch calculates your stress levels using a 1 minute heart rate
- variability (FIR, test. The higher the value, the higher the stress rate.
Here’s what the data indicates:
- 0-30: Relaxed
- 60-80: Medium
- 80> is considered to be dangerous.
When your HRV is higher than usual, use the guided breathing modes to take a minute and relax.
Note: lt is recommended to record your stress levels every day before exercising. Preferably at the same time, and under the same conditions for accurate measurements.
*This measurement is for reference pulses only and not for medical grade use.
Sleep Records: Tap on the icon to review the sleep data of the previous night. Once you lie down and the watch detects no movement for 30 minutes, it will start recording your sleep. tt will stop recording if it detects excessive movement. You can check the data on the app only after the awake criteria are met.
- For accurate sleep data recording, the asleep criteria has to be met which includes limited movement, wrist positions and angles, and more.
- The awake criteria will be met only after it records some noticeable movement.
Breath Training Mode: Tap on the icon, select your mode (from slow, rapid or normal,) select your preferred time duration, then follow the instructions to relax.
Weather: Enable this from the app to get weather updates for the next 3 days.
Music Control Mode: Tap on this icon to launch music control male.
Note: Ensure the music App is running on your phone for this feature to work properly. This feature might not work for some of the Music Apps with different control protocols.
Stop watch: Tap on this icon to use the stop watch.
Alarm: Tap on the icon to set alarms.
Find My Phone: Tap on this icon to make your phone ring. Make sure the app and Phone are connection
Flashlight: Tap on this icon to turn your dial into a flashlight.
Settings: You can access the following from the settings menu: Wake Gesture, DND, Watch Faces, Brightness (choose from manual or auto. You can also add screen display duration), Power Off, Restart, Data Reset (erases all data), About Device & Help.
Watch faces: You can access all watch faces from the settings menu. You can also long press on the home screen to see watch face options. swipes left or right to navigate and then presses to select your preferred watch face.
Swipe down to view all your notifications: Turn the feature on from the app first to receive notifications on your watch.
Note: The watch can be used to reject calls, but cannot used to answer calls or messages.
Swipe up to access the shortcut menu: You can access DND, Wake Gesture, Brightness & Find my phone from the shortcut menu.
TURNING THE WATCH OFF: Press the side button — Scroll down and go to settings Tap on power off
Regularly clean your wrist and the strap of the smartwatch, especially after sweating during exercise or being exposed to substances such as dap or detergent, which may get duck on the other end of the product.
Do not wash the strap with a household cleanser. please use soapless detergent, rinse thoroughly, and wipe with a piece of soft towel or napkin.
For spots or stains that are not easy to remove, scrub the area with rubbing alcohol and then follow the above procedure.
Boat Xtend Charging Norms
Search for the app to connect keeps failing
- Keep the Boat Wave app updated to the latest version
- Close all the programs on the watch »Stop and restart Bluetooth and GPS Connect again
- Check and enable notification functions of your phone and keep the phone and watch in close contact. Note. Make sure your phone system meets Android 6.0 and above and IOS 9.0 and above
My Watch Xtend is receiving no alerts, Texts or phone calls
Make sure smart reminders on the app are on and synced to the Watch Xtend. Also, make sure you have granted access permission and your notification center of the phone is displaying messages. Only then will your smartwatch also display those notifications?
My Bluetooth keeps getting disconnected
- Make sure there is no more than
- 7m distance between your phone’s Bluetooth and the watch.
- Make sure there is no obstacle between the watch and the phone.
The time displayed on my phone and on the watch Mend is Inconsistent
Make sure your watch is connected to your phone through the app and not your phone’s Bluetooth feature itself.
The calculated number of steps on the app and on the watch xtend is inconsistent
Ensure that your app and the watch are synchronized.
Will It be okay to take a bath wearing the watch Xtend?
The water resistance will only work under the following conditions: ( 1 ) Maximum depth of water: 5Om (2) Maximum time for exposure to water: 30 minutes
The watch isn’t suitable for hot baths, hot springs, saunas, snorkeling, diving, water skiing, and other wading or deepwater activities with high-speed water flow.
SAFETY & PRODUCT INFORMATION
- Do not disassemble, bore, or damage the battery.
- Do not disassemble the built-in batteries of non-replaceable battery devices.
- Do not use sharp objects to remove the battery.
- If you are wearing a pacemaker or other implanted electronic devices,
- please consult your doctor before using the heart rate monitor of the watch.
- The optical heart rate sensor will glow green and flash. If you suffer from epilepsy or are sensitive to blinking light sources, please consult your physician before wearing this device.
- The device tracks your daily activities through sensors. This data is intended to tell you about your daily activities such as steps, sleep, distance, heart rate and calories, but may not be completely accurate.
- The device accessories, heart rate sensor, blood oxygen level monitor, and other relevant data are designed for fitness and not for medical purposes. They are not applicable to the diagnosis, monitoring, treatment, or prevention of any diseases or symptoms. The head rate and blood oxygen data are for reference only. We’re not responsible for any deviation in data
- Avoid wearing the watch too tightly. Make sure you keep your skin dry-the area that comes in contact with the watch. If symptoms such as redness or swelling appear °owed skin, immediately stop using the watch and consult the doctor.
Things to keep In mind
- Sync data once a day to avoid data loss.
- Water Resistance will not work for seawater, acidic and alkaline solutions, chemical reagents and other corrosive liquids. The damage or defects caused by misuse or improper use are not covered by the warranty.
- Sports modes support up to 6 hours of exercise at a time.
- Avoid wearing the watch Ice Tight in daily use. Keep the parts of the skin touching the watch dry. Keep your arm still while measuring data for accurate measurement.
You Will Also Like